Additional Fees
Interest Rate

3 months later I have received only 250 of the 300 outstanding.(Yes, really, it took 3 months to issue the wrong amount) I have regularly contacted Gospendit (Blackhawk Subsidiary) weekly, enquiring as to where the other 50 outstanding amount is.

Every time I call I am fobbed off with the same rubbish spiel. They will escalate the claim for me. This has been escalated so many times it could probably reach top of The Shard! Last operative I spoke to was Daniel at about 9.35am GMT today 18th July 2017.

I probably know all the operatives by name as I seem to have spoken to most of them, all promising the same. Blackhawk, actions speak louder than words. It should not be this hard to redeem a gift card. Never have I encountered such incompetence or dismissive attitude to customers.

Why is it proving so difficult to raise a cheque and rightly send it to me? I cannot understand how this company continues to be in business if they conduct all their interests and clients in this same inept manner. I have been told to follow up escalation in 7 - 10 days time - AGAIN. This is getting ridiculous, surely someone, somewhere in Blackhawk is competent enough to issue the outstanding amount?

What a joke!People steer clear of Visa Gift Cards.

Review about: Blackhawk Network Gift Card.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Whole process of redemption and loss of monies.

Had an Experience with Blackhawk Network?

Comments